This is most hilarious...
Slashdot reports that "Hitachi has recently announced perpendicular recording with their harddrives".
That is good news because it means hard drives can get even smaller.
That is not the funny bit however, they've also developed a "music video" to go with it....
Absolutely hilarious!
For more information on perpendicular recording see the wikipedia article on it.
A blog with a focus on Software Programming but could include other relevant topics as well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How important is the programming language?
Python, typescript, java, kotlin, C#, .net… Which is your technology of choice? Which one are you currently working in and which do you wa...
-
If I had R10 or a dollar, for the amount of times developers assume something because they say it "should" be like that, I would b...
-
Hi Everyone... As you know I have not posted in a very long time. The primary reason for this is that I have not really been doing anythin...
-
So you want to do Unit Testing... it's a noble goal and good goal that every development shop or environment should have. And it is a go...
No comments:
Post a Comment