I stumbled on this site via slash dot I think, and I thought it was just too cool.
Check out The Geek Gorgeous Calendar featuring Women in Technology
"The calendar showcases young ladies who are not only beautiful and stylish, but can also fix your computer, normalize your databases, discuss the advantages of polymorphism, and beat you at Doom."
I think it's a great idea. Besides, who says you can't have both?
A blog with a focus on Software Programming but could include other relevant topics as well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How important is the programming language?
Python, typescript, java, kotlin, C#, .net… Which is your technology of choice? Which one are you currently working in and which do you wa...
-
If I had R10 or a dollar, for the amount of times developers assume something because they say it "should" be like that, I would b...
-
Hi Everyone... As you know I have not posted in a very long time. The primary reason for this is that I have not really been doing anythin...
-
So you want to do Unit Testing... it's a noble goal and good goal that every development shop or environment should have. And it is a go...
No comments:
Post a Comment